Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not quite good bye

I think I jumped the gun on saying good bye
to the Easter decorations.
They are still up.
I have been otherwise involved in
very messy baking experiments the last two nights.
So messy, in fact, that my feet are sticking
to the kitchen floor when I walk.

But I am not going to mop the floor until after tomorrow.
Tomorrow my friend is coming to help me complete
this baking project that so far has not
turned out as well as I had hoped.
Maybe she will be able to add just the magic touch that it needs.

Maybe I'll take the decorations down on Friday when
Gary has gone to the sand dunes with the scouts.
Or maybe I won't do anything.
In fact that is probably what I'll do.

Of course I do need to start polishing up that bell
so I can ring it on Mother's Day and order
Natalie and Gary around.
That is my number 1 priority!

2 comments:

tingey said...

Annette..... you have just now step in the relm of what we call "PULLING A DUKE" I want you to know, that I am duke, and an expert on this subject. I hope your thinking cup cakes, cause i will be there tomarrow.

Pam's Place said...

Where can I get one of them there bells? I need one.