Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, March 29, 2009

30 Years Later

We got together with some of the Anderson Family tonight
for dinner (though we actually had breakfast food).

Our girls have had such fun times over the years with their
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson
and their Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.

After everyone left tonight I looked at some older
pictures and came across this one from 1979.
In it are Tiffany, Misty, Christa, Marci, and Angie
Here they are 30 years later with Cheryl and Natalie added in.
Between them they are the mothers of 18 children!



I also took pictures of everyone at the dinner table.
But, as usually happens when I do that,
I got unflattering photos of everyone
with their mouths full and chewing.
Since I care about my relationship my family,
I will refrain from posting those pictures on the blog.

Let's just say I love and appreciate all of them.

Can I say it is wonderful to be together?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

your looking at one of the happiest families on earth. But we all know that one night duke woke up charlet and the rest was history. Now after 30 years what I did was pretty special. I can pat myself on the back for that one.....even if I do break my arm!!!!!!it is so great seeing you all together, Nat.....always remember the beatle song "LET IT BE"......duke

Marci said...

I love seeing those pictures together, how fun! Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner, so good to see all of you! 18 children, really??? Good thing they're all so cute, too!

Marci