Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, March 28, 2009

"It's the Fam"

Some of our favorite family quotes comes from the movie,

What About Bob?

.
"It's the Fam!"

"Is this corn hand-shucked?"


"I'm sailing!"


Well, I feel like "I'm sailing"
right now with our three daughters
under our roof
(which for the next few days is also known as
Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast.)



Thank you sons-in-laws, Dan and Justin,
and our wonderful grandchildren for giving up your
wives and mothers for awhile.
(We would love you to be here, too!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annette & Gary......of all the families in the world you are witnessing one of the greatest on earth...One of the statements I live by is that "you can choose friends, but your stuck with family". Your seeing a family that would be friend's if they were not family........I hope everyone understands that having THE ASHTON'S as friend's is the best gift, they give to me.....duke

Pam's Place said...

Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast? That sounds very inviting. Cute picture of your girls, Annette.

Astromom said...

How nice to have your daughters all together. Sounds like you've had some full happy days together.