Crinkled Oranges

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's All in the Presentation

I went to lunch with my friend, Dianne today.
We had a lot to catch up on.
We didn't try to figure out life
or ourselves too much today,
because we had much more
important things to talk about.
Like her son's wedding dinner that took place on Saturday.
It was a fabulous affair held in a very, very
nice hotel in Salt Lake.
Let's just say that the ladies restroom was
far more elegant than any room I've ever been in.

And then the food was wonderful.
Gary had to take pictures of it with his camera phone
because, as he always says,
" It's all in the presentation."
(I really don't know where he picked that expression up)

Here is the "presentation" of a couple of the courses.
It was a very beautiful evening.
(And the mother of the groom, was exceptionally beautiful!)

And as for figuring out life,
I'm sure we'll be able to do that next time we get together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just be gratefull that life figured out by 2 women! Well you know what I mean? Its almost scary when 2 heads are put together in a presentation sort of way....Im afraid the world would be "fluff and pretty things made easy" (you can quote me)....Annette, thank you for this blog. Some days it makes my day....duke

Astromom said...

Looks so appetizing