Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Bits and Pieces from Last Few Days

The Cupcake



Narrated by Tiffany:
Before reading my narrative you have to understand how absolutely delicious my mom's coconut cupcakes are (especially for a coconut lover like myself). I took my first bite of the cupcake right as my cousins were leaving to go home. Being a good cousin, I put the cupcake down on the table to give them a hug goodbye. As I was putting the cupcake down on the table the thought went through my mind "If I put this cupcake down it will not be here when I turn around." (specifically thinking that Dad would eat it).
Sure enough, I turned around and saw Dad eating my cupcake!
"Hey, that's my cupcake!" I fiercely exclaimed.

Annette speaking: Let me just say that all the children
and grandchildren know better than to ever leave any of their
food unattended when Grandpa is around.


Where to Eat?



Narrated by Misty:
While we were shopping at Roberts Craft we look up and saw this.
It was very tempting to sneak into Chuck-e-cheese and enjoy some yummy, un-greasy pizza. The clean, fresh smelling dining environment is equally as enjoyable. However, since we didn't have any kids with us we decided we'd settle for Brick Oven.




Hair




We all decided we like Misty's "messed up" hair style.


Last Night with Tiffany and Lucinne


We've loved every minute of this week
but it went by way too quickly.
We're so happy we have a couple more days with Misty.

3 comments:

Pam's Place said...

You've made a few memories this week. I'm sure it's hard to have the girls leave, but I suspect the next visit is not far off. Love the picture of all of you at Brick Oven. You all really are beaming.

BTW, Glad you warned about Gary :-)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Tell Gary that the stomach flu is going around and if he eats someone else's food he may pay for it. Barf. And it DOESN'T GO AWAY!

There is no place like Brick Oven, it's my very favorite. Good choice.

Unknown said...

Can you believe how much Misty looks like gary. Im not sure if that is a compliment to Misty or not. I can't imagine how much fun you guy's are having. Sorry there are no funny quotes, but its 4 in the morning and I have had a rough day.....duke