Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Presentation

It was our Relief Society Birthday Party tonight,
and each table had a cake made by different ladies in the ward.
They were beautiful.
I confess, I partook of two of them, and they were also delicious.
If I could have gotten away with it,
I would have sampled all of them.
It's probably good I couldn't get away with it
(without embarrassing myself, anyway).



The food wasn't the only thing presented well.
Words were spoken about each of the General Relief Society Presidents.
While I found hearing about the President's lives inspiring,
I also felt very touched by
the sincerity and appreciation the ladies expressed
as they talked about them.

2 comments:

Astromom said...

The cakes were beautiful and delicious

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I too felt the women really grew to love the sister they represented. I loved this Enrichment more than any other one, I think. So many great women who have given so much.