Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting Ready!

While I was making this



with all the coordinating papers, ribbon,
chipboard, and hardware,
I kept coming across notes like this



tucked inside the packaging.

My Friend, Barbara ,gave me these beautiful paper supplies
for one of our "Twelve Day of Christmas" gift exchanges.
Every gift I opened at Christmas
had several wonderful notes tucked inside.
It was fun to pull these packages out today to use
and find even more notes hiding in there.
Thanks, Barb!

Can't wait for tomorrow when I pick up Tiffany and Lucienne

2 comments:

tingey said...

annette.....another day with grand kids. You should be so lucky, tell me is the twelve days of christmas for real or is it just torcher to the husbands that you and barbra like so much?????duke

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

The next time I see you I want to give you a big hug. While I am hugging you I am going to feel around on your back for the spot where the key goes. That's the only way to explain how you get everything done--a spot for the wind-up key. How DO you do it all, Annette? And do it so excellently!