Crinkled Oranges

Friday, October 2, 2009

Advertising

Have you noticed (if you blog) that when the
notification page comes up that your blog entry
has been posted, there are advertising links
on the side of the page?

The kind of ads that come up are obviously
triggered by key words from the post.
For example, when I posted that I
found my camera on top of the washer,
the ads that came up were for washers and dryers.

Hmm. . . I'm not sure how I feel about that.
But, I guess I really can't complain.
Here I am taking advantage of the free service
and broadcasting whatever I want.
But, it is still kind of unsettling.


On another note,
I'm excited to try this recipe tomorrow:

I'll let you know if it tastes as good as it looked.

1 comment:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

yummy!! That sounds good. let us know how it turns out :)