Crinkled Oranges

Friday, October 23, 2009

Putting the

Garden to bed.

With snow predicted for next week,
I decided I had better clean out the the
back yard garden beds.

It took me all day.

I did take a few breaks
and rested in the hammock.
Here is what I saw.







You'll notice it still looks a little messy.
I'm giving Gary the "opportunity" to
participate in this activity by
fillling the rest of the garbage cans.
When I told him,
he said he was grateful for the privilege.

Even among all the dead plants,
there is still this.



2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, Annette, I am so jealous. My tomatoes haven't been picked yet. I brought in one large bowl--LARGE-- but there are about ten times more. Which means I need to make salsa or something. Maybe I'll just dry them.

Your yard looks great.

Tom Anderson said...

I loved your view from the hammock. Beautiful view of the mountains. I miss the mountains, but not the cold.