Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LYDIA!

When I got home and opened up my computer, I found a little message in the notebook gadget on my desktop.   It said:


I LOVE U
FOREVER
GRANDMA

No signature, but there was no doubt it was from Lydia. Lydia is my beautiful little redhead who is sensitive, loving, and smart. I can't believe she is 11 years old today. We were so glad we were able to celebrate her birthday early while we were out in Missouri.  
Lydia contemplating her party



Lydia with her new bedding

Lydia with all her presents

Lydia with her Awesome cake


Did I mention that Lydia is very limber?



(sorry for the sideway view)


I LOVE U
FOREVER
LYDIA

May all your sweet
dreams come true!




4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! We love you!

Tom Anderson said...

Love the photos. That computer note was very thoughtful of her. Happy birthday Lydia.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What a beautiful eleven-year-old. And the bed is dreamy. I always wanted a canopy bed.

tingey said...

I would only hope that someday one of my grand children would say the same. You are a lucky grandma to have such a great realationship with Lydia? "Happy Birthday"