Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy Day

We began the day with
Gary taking the opportunity to
clean up my messes from the back yard.


But he didn't stop there.
He made more of his own messes.
(which I'm very grateful for)


Then Duke came down for his Mom's
90th birthday party
and in the process
helped Gary clean his messes up
and take it to the dump.
(which I'm very grateful for)

I was visiting teaching during all that.
(good planning on my part)

Then we went to Mavis' 90th birthday party.
We've known her since we were teenagers,
and she has always shown interest in
and love toward us and our families.
She is a sweetheart.



Then we came home and watched BYU lose
their football game quite handily.
But all was not lost, Jean brought this
cute spider bread and dip


 and we had
Lasagna and Salad and Bread and Cookies.


All in all
a pretty nice day,
minus the game.

4 comments:

tingey said...

The dip didn't last long when I got there. TCU scored on there 2nd drive and little did we know? Helping AAA is the least i could do. IM STAYING AT THERE HOME. What a picture, my mother at 90 with friends i have cared about for years. This is what live is about?

Tom Anderson said...

Good to see Gary out their working. Good planning Annette. Women are so smarter than men (perhaps more scheming is a better word). BYU loss was very painful.

Tom Anderson said...

"Their" should be "there" and by the way, how is it your comment of the photos on my blog mentioned Lynn as pretty and cute and was silent as to me???

Unknown said...

I thought the best part of the day was the BYu game!!!!!!!