Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I just had



a brilliant idea!

At least I think it's brilliant.

I was unpacking my apples from
this container they come in.



When suddenly I saw a
whole new use for it.


Any guesses?

CUPCAKES

A dozen would fit very nicely
in this package.
It would keep them separate
and not smash the frosting.
Add a  ribbon or a nice tag.
Wow.

Some days I amaze even myself.
(Please, hold the applause)


PS:  If anyone buys apples in these containers
and does not want to use this brilliant idea,
please pass them my way.

2 comments:

tingey said...

AAA.....do you think we are going to the store just looking for apples in the easy pack case? Then store them for maybe weeks at a time so you can have "CUP CAKE HOLDERS" Im running right to the store??????

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

We buy apples by the box. Sorry. But...you are brilliant, that's for sure.