Crinkled Oranges

Monday, October 12, 2009

Emotions and Relationships

In previous entries,
 I've mentioned the
"Emotions and Relationships" class
I've been attending via my yoga class. 
I've wanted to write more about it,
but have felt a little unsure of how to
explain all the thoughts and concepts
without misrepresenting them.
   
Even writing this little blip makes
me uncomfortable because  --
well I'm not really sure why.   
Maybe I'm afraid I won't say it "just right." 
Maybe I don't know if I understand it "just right." 
Maybe I really need this class.



The good news is that our teacher
is making posts on her blog.  
So I don't have to try to explain it.
Last week we discussed the concepts in this post


It's been on my mind a lot. 

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

That is really interesting and I believe true. I think we all would benefit from a class like that. Makes me want to take one. I hope you post the rest on your blog as it is really good. Have a fun trip. Love Tom

tingey said...

Annette.....you unsure, ok I think with that comment I have herd it all. Let me ask you a question. Does the G & G stand for gordon and gary? Notice I put the person full of himself first? Have fun in Missouri and let Misty know she married good?