Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute as a Cupcake

Tonight we had a family baby shower for my niece,
Stephanie, and her husband, Bryce.
We had the theme of,
you guessed it,
Sweet as a Cupcake.
We're sure little Andie will be just that.

I know I swore I wouldn't do cake balls again,
but since Lynn was here to help me,
we gave it another shot.
Now we've both sworn we'll never make them again.
But they are so cute,
I guess I could be convinced.
Jean put together a very yummy
potato bar with salad and bread sticks.

And then the most important part,
the family


And the finale:
the "Peacock" with Cake Balls

2 comments:

Misty B. said...

They are so cute, I'm glad you made them one more time so Dad could show off his talent in a new way. Looks like you had a great time.

tingey said...

Annette......Please tell Gary to stick with tooth picks. Don't say anything to Tom, He looks exactly like your father 35 years ago.