Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Odds and Ends

I finished the two aprons today.
Lydia and I are going to wear them tomorrow
when we make cupcakes.
They are Lady Bug aprons for
Lyddy Bug
(what we've called her since she was little)

Before we went to the baseball clinic
we took Lydia to Ripples Drive Inn.
We wanted her to have an experience
like her mom did many times.

Jackson was
disappointed his team didn't
take first place, but he had a fun time
at his first
BYU campus experience.



I have to say,
It's a pretty great feeling to sit in the stands
looking at this beautiful view
as you watch your grandson play baseball.

1 comment:

Misty B. said...

Jackson, I love the BYU hat. Who was in the pic with you? Was that Kyle? It looks like a great time. I'm jealous of any time spent on campus. Those pictures took me back. Lydia, do I get to see the aprons tomorrow on the blog? Love, Mom